Pepe

Wilchen/Pepe Unban Appeal

Post#1 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:40 pm

IC NAME: pepe gustlov
BYOND KEY: Wilchen
DATE OF BAN: 09/16/17 4:39 PM
DURATION OF BAN: permanent
ADMIN BYOND KEY: rubles
REASON FOR BAN: Broke into Tech Storage, Engineering, and XO's office. Stole many secure items. Was told to stop by Head Admin. Spammed "AI LAW 2" to get his way. Has an ABSURD amount of notes, and is also currently on the watchlist. Very very long history of general griefing and rule breaking. Appeal on the forums if you wish.

YOUR APPEAL:
Tools are not secure items.
"Stole many secure items" please specify what was taken. this ban is ancient and you're the only one with access to logs

"Spammed "AI LAW 2" to get his way."
I didn't spam "AI LAW 2", I gave it orders it ignored. So i kept repeating them.

"Has an ABSURD amount of notes"
Yeah but are they relevant to the ban?

"is also currently on the watchlist."
I know what the watchlist is and its not relevant, MASMC made a idiotic watchlist about tracking implants, why is this even mentioned here?

"Very very long history of general griefing and rule breaking."
Rule 8 No griefing - Defined as the perceived intent of one player wanting to cause grief or annoyance to other players or to the server without any roleplay reason.

Not sucking up to everyone ingame is not griefing, if you want a game without conflict then you don't want open unrestricted roleplay.

crossedfall

Re: Wilchen/Pepe Unban Appeal

Post#2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:08 pm

Firstly, I want to apologize on the admin team's behalf for letting this sit around for so long. There aren't much in the way of excuses here, so I hope you accept my apology and a promise to improve in the future. In lieu of your recent activities within the SS13 community (grats on getting admin) and after seeing your request left pending for this long I'm going to grant your appeal.

Please note that this is a conditional unban, as we expect to see appropriate behavior in the future. If we see that you're back to your old ways this uban will be reversed and future appeals will likely be denied. You should be good to log into the server when we're live, if you have any problems please don't hesitate to DM me on Discord (Crossedfall#1001).