Majorhalowars

Ban appeal for grows

Post#1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:50 pm

IC NAME: Grows-the-Marsh
BYOND KEY: majorhalowars
DATE OF BAN: 2-2-19
DURATION OF BAN: 2 weeks
ADMIN BYOND KEY: lordwalnut
REASON FOR BAN: Blew up a fuel tank because they didn't expect the explosion to be so large. Appeal on the fourms.
OUR APPEAL: Firstly, this ban is completely justified and I agree completely with the terms of it. To the actual appeal, I feel it falls under rule 13, common sense, rather than greifing as I did not intend to cause troublesome damage. The context is that the crew count was 2 when I checked my pda and as curator spawns tend to be broken on scarab, I ended up in munitions. The only other person was an XO and I asked about 3 timea if I could get help and a warning of what I was about to do. I assumed they were busy with the engine setup so I decided to do the best I could with an emergency tool box and what was around. I saw a window to break down but it was electrified at the grill and I decided to take a gamble. The rest is the history of an underestimated explosion and a tile broken to lattice level. Tbh I'm suprised the window survived and I was soon I was met with an infamous bwoink. I'm making the appeal because I plan on doing curator more and writing some "good" reads for the crew and to dink with our code of botany. If this ban is declined as the end is in a week if fine, but I'm a bit anxious to join and I'll do my best to refrain from taking issues on with destructive resolve.

Majorhalowars

Re: Ban appeal for grows

Post#2 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:03 am

Also if this gets appealed toss a dm to me on discord Honk#6122

KingWalnut

Re: Ban appeal for grows

Post#3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:57 am

Accepted.

Please make sure you don't do this again.

H.
-FTL13 Staff
-Admin
-Wiki Curator