FTL13 Specific Guides
Guides that only apply to our server because of unique features, jobs, etc. Look here if you are already familiar with SS13.
Guides made to make your first steps on the station a lot easier (and to remind you older players about some things).
- The Rules
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to HUD Icons
- Job Selection and Assignment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Avoiding Bans
Guides for keeping the crew alive.
- Guide to Medicine
- Guide to Chemistry
- Guide to Grenade Construction
- Guide to Genetics
- Guide to Diseases
- Guide to Surgery
Guides for constructing, repairing and keeping the station hospitable.
- Guide to Construction
- Guide to Machine Construction
- Guide to the Solars
- Guide to the Singularity Engine
- Guide to the Tesla Engine
- Guide to Power
- Guide to Atmospherics
- Guide to Telecommunications
- Guide to NTSL Scripts
Guides on how to SCIENCE!
- Guide to Research and Development
- Guide to Robotics
- Guide to Toxins
- Guide to Xenobiology
- Guide to Telescience
These guides will help you keep peace on the station.
- Space Law
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Guide to Trials
- Guide to Security
- Guide to Shitcurity (What NOT to do)
By now you've probably noticed that most of the job and/or location -pages have the last chapter dedicated to tips for antagonists. Here are a few guides dedicated to that.
- How to be a No Good Dirty Traitor
- Guide to Hacking
- Guide to Combat
- Syndicate Items
- Guide to Illicit Access
- Guide to Revolution
- Guide to Gang Wars
- Cults for the Uninitiated
- The Devil's Guide for Cult Magic
- Top Secret: Nuclear Operative's Field Guide
- Guide to Malfunction
- How to Play an Alien
Development and Contribution Guides
Guides to help you improve the game, wiki and such.
- Guide to Contributing to the Game
- Setting up Git (TG13 Source Control)
- Guide to working with /tg/station as an upstream repository
- Downloading the Source Code
- Understanding SS13 Code
- SS13 for Experienced Programmers
- Text Formatting
- More dev guides
These guides didn't fit into any other category.
- Guide to AI Modules
- Guide to Silicon Policy
- Guide to Awesome Miscellaneous Stuff
- Creatures (Player controlled beings)
- Critters (Game controlled beings)
- Guide to Races
- Guide to Food and Drinks
- Guide to Hydroponics
- Guide to Playing Music
- NTSL (Nanotrasen Scripting Language)
- Guide to Paperwork
- Random Events
- List of Supply Crates
- Makeshift Weapons
While you're here, be sure to check out the category page as it may contain some things that aren't listed here.