A space pod is a single-person vehicle that can fly through space, as though it were powered by a jetpack.
To build a pod, you may need the following, uranium and plasma only required if a second space pod is being built:
|100~ x Metal|
Space Pod Construction
- Throw some glass and metal into the fabricator, queue up the four space pod frames and let it begin building.
- After they're all complete, align them, in four squares to form a box shape until symmetry is formed.
- If you did it right, it should look rather like an octagon.
- Use a wrench to secure the bolts of each frame piece down.
- Now, have your fabricator begin fabricating the Space Pod Armor (if it is not already in the workshop)
- Use a stack of 10 rods on one of the machine frames to create the pod frame.
- Wire the pod frame.
- Adjust the wiring with a screwdriver.
- Install the Space Pod Mainboard.
- Screwdriver to secure it.
- Install the Space Pod Core.
- Wrench it into place.
- Install a stack of metal for the pressure bulkhead.
- Wrench it to secure it.
- Weld it.
- Pick up the Space Pod Armor, and jam it into your Space Pod.
- Wrench it.
- Weld it to complete the space pod.
- You've now completed the first real step to
getting lost inexploring the beautiful void of space.
Oh god how do I get out of here
You first have to open the blast doors locking the pod within its hangar. Once open, just go full speed out into the vast emptiness of space after your pod is finished.
Maintaining your Space Pod
Space pods are similar to mecha, in that they use energy to power the craft.
Removing the battery
- Eject the battery by smacking the pod with a crowbar.
- Insert new battery.